"NULL" as my first logged answer when using "c.SetAttrib"

Paul Groot pfc.groot at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 22:00:57 UTC 2014

Hi Marie-France,

Sounds like this inline script is executed during the prerelease time of
the EmotionIdentification object. This will be the case when pre-release is
non-zero and the inline script is placed immediately after
EmotionIdentification.
Ideally such an inline should be at the end of the trial procedure.
However, when EmotionIdentification is the last object of the procedure,
you should consider setting the pre-release to zero or to insert another
'dummy' object before the inline.

Also have a look at the experiment advisor in EP 2. It probably warned
about this inline execution during pre-release issue.

Best
Paul