Autoit scripts for running multiple tasks

Lee leejdunn at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 00:25:07 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I am trying to look into using autoit for some of my experiments. I am
using the script Anne-Wil provided with only a small modification (my
eprime is in a dif directory)

    Run("C:\Program Files (x86)\PST\E-Prime 2.0\Program\E-Run.exe /a /m " &
'"' & @Workingdir & '\1.ebs2"')

However when I try to run it I have a problem where an extra window is
popping up (image of window http://imgur.com/h5kXMqe) before my specific
.esb2 file opens.
This is the window that appears if I were to just double click erun. So it
appears the program is first running erun without selecting a program then
running my ebs2 file. The issue is though that the program gets stuck
because this extra window appears and I can't click past it.

I'm not sure why this is an issue for me when the program works for others.
Is there maybe a setting in erun I need to change? Something wrong with the
code?

Thanks,
Lee