background color in Images

Dilip Kumar kumar.dilip86 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 01:20:49 UTC 2014

Dear Ana,

Even I do not have that much experience using E-prime but I can suggest
what you can do and hope it works out for you.

Change the backstylist back to opaque from transparent, keep the default
settings. BMP is considered standard format for presenting image stimulus
using E-prime and I was also suggested for using bmp image format by
seniors.

If you want to change the background color of the image object on the
slide(not the image itself), you can do that by choosing image object, go
to properties, under general tab you will find source key color and back
color options. Source key color applies to the stimulus and backcolor
applies to background. You can play around with these options to observe
and get your desired outcome.

I hope it resolves your issues.

Best Regards,
Dilip