background color in Images

Ana María anagonzalezroldan at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 13:28:07 UTC 2014

Hi!

 I have a little problem programing my experiment.

I am modifying the Click and Drag  routine that there is available in the
samples, to show only two circles that can be moved. I have replaced the
SlideText for a SlideImage and put the pictures that I need (two different
circles, with different colors and words inside). Everything runs perfect,
but my problem is that when I run the scenario, the pictures appear with a
background color that was not originally there. The background is black (if
the picture is in *tiff or *png format) or  white (if the picture is in jpg
or bmp). Do you know why E-PRIME could do this? In the properties of the
Image I have set the BackStyle as Transparent...

Thank you very much!!

Ana.