Getting List Attribute

znbaran znbaran at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 08:25:19 UTC 2014

Hi dear all,

I tried to implement a loop based on a list attribute. For the loop work
effectively, a Variable XName should get the name of List object. I need to
that because, there is many list objects (48) and all list objects have the
same child objects. The only difference is inline objects. However, with
defining a variable holding list name, inline objects will also be same and
therefore, the amount of script line will considerably decease (otherwise,
script is too long to be complied error for 48 List and with all child
objects. And increasing GDI will not solve the problem).

So, I would very appreciate, if there is any suggestion to set a variable
XName which will take the name of list  (For each list object, There is
list object attribute called ListName holds the name of list such as
lis1.). Further, this XName will be used to terminate the list.

Best,

Z.Baran

inline object....................

Dim XName As Variant
'''c.SetAttrib c.GetAttrib("ListName") XName

c.SetAttrib "ListName", XName

If OriginalSet.RESP = "{SPACE}" Then
         XName.Terminate
GoTo ExitForSet