changing/customizing mouse cursor appearance

JACanterbury jacanterbury at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 12:45:21 UTC 2014

with Windows 7:-

   1. Control Panel
   2. Mouse
   3. Pointers tab
   4. choose one of the Windows default cursor images or click 'Browse' and
   navigate to your own .cur file

.cur files can be static or animated

you can make your own in MS Paint - set the image size to 32x32 - (set the
zoom so you can see what you're doing) - create away and then do file
save/as and set the file tag to be .cur (or .ani if making an animated
cursor)