Free support at support.pstnet.com

john@johnallen.it jacanterbury at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 11:30:05 UTC 2014

as I'm based in the UK a question to the google group is often more likely
to produce a quicker response. PST is normally the next working day.
Also the group can be good for alternative ways to achieve your
experimental aims rather than a direct answer to a specific technical
question.
google is easier to use too: i'm always logged in with my personal email so
its quicker to post and also means i don't have to be in my work inbox to
pick up replies which i don't have pushed to my phone.

John

-------
John
John at JohnAllen.IT