Converting from Presentation Experiment to E-Prime format

Dilip Kumar kumar.dilip86 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 01:04:55 UTC 2014

Hi,

1) Can someone tell met if it is possible to convert Presentation
experiment into E-prime format? If yes then it would be highly appreciable
if you can tell me the procedure. I have googled it and realized it is not
possible, the only thing I can do here is to re-design the experiments in
E-prime. Kindly correct me if I am wrong.

2) I am using E-prime trial version to explore the tool. I have to purchase
a licensed version but I am confused whether to but E-prime Standard or
Professional version. The hospital where experiments would be conducted
already have E-prime setup for fMRI. I only have to use it for designing
experiments and practice for subjects before conducting experiments.
Any suggestions...???

Thanks.

Best Regards,
DIlip