Repeating a stimuli according to lack of input from a subject

Avner Hoffmann avner.bsbi at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 14:05:59 UTC 2014

Hello,

Me and my team mates are conducting a research that includes face
perception experiment.
I've managed to build a simple trial in E Prime which displays 20 face
images to the subject and collects the inputs regarding a characteristic of
the face from the subject,
each face is shown for a predefined time of a few seconds.
The thing is, that if the subject failed to press one of the relevant keys
in the time frame of the displayed image, no data is collected from the
user input for that image.
I was wondering, is there a functionality in E Prime that can repeat
stimuli again, for instance after all the stimuli were displayed, in the
condition when no input was collected from the subject?

Thanks in advance,
Avner