Converting from Presentation Experiment to E-Prime format

Dilip Kumar kumar.dilip86 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 01:40:59 UTC 2014

Hi David,

Thank you for sharing your experiences and suggestions. I have basically
started from the scratch here. We already had the pre-designed experiments
in Presentation format but now those need to be re-designed in E-prime as
our previous collaborator used presentation for fMRI Exam. Our new
collaborator have a 3T MRI that came with E-prime package so I am assuming
they have Professional version. I have to design the experiment and forward
them in order to conduct subject trials. I have gone through E-prime
getting started guide but I still lack in understanding the process of
designing an experiment. I will go trough youtube tutorials and see what
ideas can I get for designing the experiment.

Thanks.

Warmest Regards,
Dilip