DisplayEchoClient alignment

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Mon Mar 24 21:34:39 UTC 2014

Alisa,

Not sure if you meant this merely as a statement or rather as a
question, but just to confirm your observation, yes, now that I look
at it I notice that DisplayEchoClient has no center align option.  If
that poses a problem for you, then you could submit this to PST
Support as a feature request for a future release.  Other than that,
if you feel adventurous then you might use some inline code to read
the input mask as characters come in and construct your own echo
display in real time using Canvas commands -- you could start with
the various input mask and Canvas topics in the E-Basic Help
facility, and take it from there.

-- David McFarlane