DisplayEchoClient alignment

Michiel Sovijärvi-Spape mspape at cognitology.eu
Tue Mar 25 13:55:54 UTC 2014

Hi,
Or, if you have an attribute on the slide (slide1), centred, [myresponse],
and it comes just after a label, PreSlide1, you could simply add an inline:
If Slide1.RESP <> "{ENTER}" then
    c.SetAttrib "myresponse", c.GetAttrib("myresponse") & Slide1.RESP
    goto PreSlide1
end if

Slide1 needs, I think, in that case to have the PreRun set to before object
run (rather than start of trial).

You might need to process backspaces and such, e.g.
If Slide1.RESP <> "{ENTER}" then
    If Slide1.RESP = "{BACKSPACE}" then
        c.SetAttrib "myresponse", mid(c.GetAttrib("myresponse"), 1,
len(c.GetAttrib("myresponse"))-2)
    else
        c.SetAttrib "myresponse", c.GetAttrib("myresponse") & Slide1.RESP

    end if 'backspace
    goto PreSlide1
end if

Should work, although I'm doing this the top of my head, and I somewhat
forgot the exact syntax of left/right/mid (they're well documented).
Best,
Michiel