Overwritten file recovery

p5wp1 pamela.l.stevenson at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 20:49:19 UTC 2014

Hello:

I have been running participants in two versions of a program. I
accidentally mixed up the two versions (stupid me...) and overwrote a good
participant file. Specifically, I ran a participant under #4 a few days
ago. Today, I ran another participant in the same program and accidentally
selected participant #4 again (that is, I clicked 'OK' when it asked if I
wanted to overwrite/override the original participant #4). I was wondering
if there is any way to recover an E-DataAid file or its accompanying text
document once it has be overwritten.

Thank you!