Visual Analog scale position logging

Matt Riddle matthewpriddle at gmail.com
Sat May 3 15:00:31 UTC 2014

Hi,

I'm fairly new to anything beyond basic ePrime functions, so I apologize if
this seems like a simple question.

I'd like to implement some form of Paul Groot's visual analog scale, but
what I would like eprime to do is record the position on the scale every
second or so.
So let's say the participant was letting his mind wander, and was
continuously moving the scale up and down according to how they were
feeling, and then
having ePrime log wherever the indicator is on the scale. What would be the
easiest way to go about doing this? I don't know if the scale treats the
indicator
as a mouse cursor or what, so I'm a little clueless what to do.

Thanks in advance for your help!

-Matt