How to insert an interval text between randomized blocks in a go - no go task ?

Vanessa Oliveira vannie.oliveira at gmail.com
Mon May 5 19:23:42 UTC 2014

We are programming a go/ no go task that has 2 training blocks (one without
any images and one with relevant images in the background) and then the 6
test blocks. Each test block has 30 trials (20 go + 10 no-go). Inside the
blocks there is randomization amongst trials and the 6 blocks should be
also randomized in their appearance. Our trouble is to place an interval
between blocks with text saying "End of x block, press space bar/ any key
to start the next block".
How can we do it?