Visual Analog scale position logging

Paul Groot pfc.groot at gmail.com
Mon May 5 20:27:12 UTC 2014

Matt,

There are no significant differences between the version 1 and version 2
scripts. The line numbering could be slightly different, so apply the
following rules if the numbers are not clear:

- The Dim statements can be placed at the start of the DragScale function.
Typically below the other Dim statements.
- The two initialization lines should be placed before the while-loop. For
example, just before the Mouse.SetCursorPos line.
- The third part should be placed at the end of the while-loop. I.e.,
before *Wend*.

Best
Paul