Preferential looking paradigm -- Have E-Prime start webcam recording at beginning of experiment

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Thu May 8 15:24:14 UTC 2014

John,

Not answering the question you asked, but just tossing out another
thought -- in addition to capturing sounds from the microphone to act
as time markers in the recorded video, what if you put a mirror
behind the subject somewhere so that the recorded video would also
include whatever happens on the computer display?

-- David McFarlane