Randomization of Lists with Sequential Trials

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Thu May 8 15:47:38 UTC 2014

David,

I hope someone smarter than me will weigh in, I feel that a solution
exists but I
am still having trouble following this.  Could you give an even more
concrete example, maybe simplified to 3 Lists with 3 trials each,
with actual stimulus items, etc., showing first what you might like
one complete run of this hypothetical sequence of 9 trials total to
look like, and then one run of what might really happen under your
current setup?

Thanks,
-- David McFarlane