Data Logging Problem

David Vinson d.vinson at ucl.ac.uk
Wed Oct 1 07:45:06 UTC 2014

Hi Ariene,

My first thought is that your response object is ending before a
response is made (ie, RT > Duration) but this is a vague guess as I am
not exactly sure what your problem is.

Can you clarify some details about your experiment:  what is the
sequence of events and what is the participant meant to do (in very
basic terms).
And then for the problem responses, what has a value of zero?   For
example ResponseSlide.RESP = 0?  or ResponseSlide.RT = 0? or
ResponseSlide.ACC = 0?

all the best,
DavidV

--