drawing board

Deanne Adams deanne.adams at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 15:22:37 UTC 2014

Hey Michael and Michiel,

We are trying to get an Eprime 2.0 study going using a Wacom tablet and I
was wondering whether Michael ever got his study to work.

Michiel- I downloaded your experiment and tried to run it but I am
experiencing an error in Eprime with the ShowCanvas component.  I'm not
sure if it is because I am trying to run it in a newer version of Eprime or
not.  Any advice?

Thanks,

Deanne