Image remains visible at 1ms presentation time

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Thu Oct 2 17:27:24 UTC 2014

What JoAnn said.  Plus, thoroughly study the "Critical Timing"
chapter in the User's Guide that came with E-Prime.  (Even better if
you can study that chapter in the Guide that came with EP1 instead of
the new EP2 edition.)

-----
David McFarlane
E-Prime training
online:  http://psychology.msu.edu/Workshops_Courses/eprime.aspx
Twitter:  @EPrimeMaster (https://twitter.com/EPrimeMaster)

/----
Stock reminder:  1) I do not work for PST.  2) You may reach PST's
trained staff (and other support facilities) at
https://support.pstnet.com .  3) If you do get an answer from PST
staff, please extend the courtesy of posting their reply back here
for the sake of others.
\----