Data Logging Problem

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Thu Oct 2 17:23:21 UTC 2014

Ariene,

I take it that you want to record a response to VideoSlide, and you
want to allow a response to take place any time during either
VideoSlide or ResponseSlide, but no later.  Is that right?  What
Durations do you use for VideoSlide & ResponseSlide?  Repeating
JoAnn's question, what Time Limit and End Action do you use for the
input mask on VideoSlide?  How many input masks do you have on
VideoSlide?  What PreRelease do you use on ResponseSlide (PreRelease
for VideoSlide should not matter)?  When you give your failed test
many ms after the onset of VideoSlide do you give those failed

Oh, and what verion of E-Prime do you use?  And what device do you
use for getting responses?  Any possibility of intermittent failures
in your response hardware?

-- David McFarlane