Inline Object to sub-objects in Feedback Slide

Michiel Sovijärvi-Spapé mspape at cognitology.eu
Sat Oct 4 15:54:20 UTC 2014

Hi Huw,

It is possible, but not as easy as one would like. Basically, if I remember correctly, it involves referencing the slide (dim x as slide, set x =, etc),  capturing and casting the “children” objects, and then changing these. I think there’s an example somewhere in E-Prime with the click-able objects example experiment, such a thing would generally require a similar procedure.

That said: this is an awful amount of work for what you can generally, easily do by 1) adding attribute references to the slide, 2) using multiple slide states.

Best,

Michiel Spape

(also, we have examples of this kind of problem in the E-Primer book, as well as an economic paradigm:

http://www.amazon.com/The-E-Primer-Introduction-Psychological-Experiments/dp/9087281838/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8 <http://www.amazon.com/The-E-Primer-Introduction-Psychological-Experiments/dp/9087281838/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1412438005&sr=8-6&keywords=e-primer> &qid=1412438005&sr=8-6&keywords=e-primer )