Uploadin images at original size

Mariana Jacobsen marianajacobsen at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 20:48:33 UTC 2014

Hi!
I'm very new at e-prime programming, so I'm hoping that someone can help me
:)
I'm trying to develop a program with e-prime that presents two stimuli (two
lines), and the subject have to choose the longest line. But when I upload
the images (the two lines with different lengths) into the image object,
the two of them become identical. For some reason, the image object is
changing the size of mi images. How can I upload the images but maintain
the original size?
Thank you!!!
Mariana