Error number 10041

Lauriane Faraut lauriane.faraut at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 10:18:00 UTC 2014

HI,

I'm a novice in the using of Eprime.
I didn't have problem to present on the screen 3 pictures where only one is
the positive stimulus and the two other are the negative one.
However, after 3-4 trials, the following message appears:
"The value for the index parameter is either invalid or is not within range
for this collection. Error Number: 10041".
I didn't find in the script the issue and impossible to have any
information on that error number. What I#m suppose to do? I think I must
modify the script...

Cheers