Error 11093: "Unable to buffer movie"

Rachel Aaron raaron47 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 13:50:11 UTC 2014

Hi Davids,

Thank you both for the valuable feedback.  Since it seems the nature of
this problem is unclear, and because of impending deadlines (i.e.,
dissertation research!) I decided to divide the experiment into four
parts.  It's not the most elegant experiment, but when I divide it up, I
don't get the errors.  I'm going to see if I can batch them all together so
they run seamlessly, and hope that that solves the problem for good.

Thanks again!
Rachel