How to record the response in one slide with two figures

natalia.alur at gmail.com natalia.alur at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 03:38:01 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I am not sure how to organise my columns and rows in my main trial list in
terms of correct and incorrect responses. I've got one slide with two
images figure1=[stim1] and figure2=[stim2]. These images have to be
presented also randomised and ideally the participant has to select one or
the other one clicking with the mouse, but if that is difficult they also
can use the keyboard (1 2). I put stim1 and stim 2 as an attribute but how
can I establish which one is the correct one if they are randomised?. Thank
you very much.

Nat