corsi-block tapping script

Bradly Marin Picado eternal19 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 20:17:25 UTC 2014

Hi,

I don't know if you are still working into this... I'm a Master Degree
student at the University of Costa Rica... Currently, we are proposing a
project involving working memory, cognitive load and motor implicit
learning. We are interested about using a Corsi-block task, but we don't
know if we have the programming skills to do it from zero...

Do you have a script smaple that you can lend us? We will use it only with
academic purposes and in our report we will acknowledge your work.

Greetings,

Bradly Marín