No such attribute Researcher ID Line 2556 Error Number -990

Valerio valerio.salvati at uniroma1.it
Fri Sep 12 09:01:21 UTC 2014

Hi everybody,

First I'm really glad to have found this group on internet and I hope to be
useful to the community. I had been start using E-prime recently and even
I've red all the possible manuals about it, my experience is still limited
to the task I'm trying to run.

I'm building a passive visual task with 3 different group of stimuli that
I'll show to the participant while recording with EEG (Net Station Package,
Geodesic EGI 256 channels). Ive settled all the features needed to put the
softwares (E-Prime and Net Station) in communication but when I run the
experiment this is the out come:

No such attribute Researcher ID Line 2556 Error Number -990

- Both the systems are connected  by hardwere and turned on
- Before adding Net Station Package in E-prime the experiment was running
- I added the CellList under unreferenced object with the columns
"CellNumber" e "CellLabel"
- I suppose can be something related to the values in the TrialList

It seems is a small thing because when I run the experiment it starts until
it asks "if I want to overwrite on the other session ecc..." Then it
crashes down out coming that sentence. I guess there should be a point of
the menu in which I can also set other attributes like gender, age,
favorite hand or other staff like that.

Thank you!!