Confidentiality/protection of data

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Fri Sep 12 14:36:04 UTC 2014

Jonathan,

Ah, perhaps you did not mean your question generally, but instead
specifically about the E-Prime "ANT" downloadable from that site.  In
that case, it all depends on how they programmed their ANT.  I  very
highly doubt that they programmed that to send data through a server,
but to really know you would have to contact them directly, and/or
download the program and look at it and test it yourself.

Best,
-- David McFarlane