Using Tobii extension for eprime with a mouse device

Nobuyuki Jincho gott623 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 18 13:39:49 UTC 2014

Hi Kim,.

As to your question, I think it's possible to use the eye gaze point (each
sample point, not fixation) as the point (i.e., x-y coordinates).
We have made the moving window paradigm (reading) experiment demo (not for
a real experiment) with EET.

Best wishes,

Nobuyuki

2014年9月18日木曜日 5時19分57秒 UTC+9 Kim Lewis: