Cannot play sounds!

Zhenguang Cai zhenguangcai at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 16:48:38 UTC 2014

Hi,

I have previously play sound files a lot, but today I tried to used
SoundOut but cannot load my sound files. EPrime gave me the following error
message:

Run-time Error (Line 505)
1234: Unable to load sound 205

In the "Advisor", it also said:

The "WordS" object uses an [attribute] reference for its Filename property
and the resolved value cannot be found on disk.

This is puzzling because I used [WordS].wav as the filename in SoundOut and
all the sound files are at the same directory as the script and are wav 16
bit 44.1 kz stereo (see attached).

More interestingly, I tried my previous EPrime scripts (which worked
before) and they did not work with the current version of EPrime (2.0.10
...).

I read the following post but could not figure out what it
means! http://www.pstnet.com/support/kb.asp?TopicID=3299

Thanks for any advice.

Zhenguang Cai