How to set the initialization prompts

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Thu Sep 25 20:47:28 UTC 2014

You will find documentation for this in section 1.3.2.3 of the
Reference Guide that came with E-Prime.  (We also go over this in a
lesson in my online E-Prime course.)

I will take this opportunity to tell everyone that it is well worth
your trouble to first go through all the manuals that come with
E-Prime.  The supplied documentation falls far short of what we need,
but it is pretty good on the parts that it covers, so we might as
well make full use of what we do get.

-----
David McFarlane
E-Prime training
online:  http://psychology.msu.edu/Workshops_Courses/eprime.aspx
Twitter:  @EPrimeMaster (https://twitter.com/EPrimeMaster)

/----
Stock reminder:  1) I do not work for PST.  2) You may reach PST's
trained staff (and other support facilities) at
https://support.pstnet.com .  3) If you do get an answer from PST
staff, please extend the courtesy of posting their reply back here
for the sake of others.
\----