Data Logging Problem

Ariene Caloia arienelouanacaloia at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 30 16:36:01 UTC 2014

I'm very new to E-Prime so please forgive my ignorance, but I'm having some problems with the data logging and would be very grateful for any suggestions.

I'm putting together a video based experiment which seems to all run fine, however the occasional response is not logging correctly and appears as 0. Having run the experiment again a few times, I've found that there is a lack of consistency with regard to which stimulus clip response is not logged, so I don't think the problem can be attributed to the video files themselves (which are in .wmv format - I converted some of the files which were .avi, as I was originally concerned that the different file types may have contributed to the problem, or that the .avi files might've been too large to process smoothly)

I've also tried configuring the TextDisplay1 slide to log responses, in addition to the VideoSlide and ResponseSlide, but nor has this solved the problem.

All ideas would be warmly welcomed, and I will do my best to answer any further questions (but speaking in layman's terms will help me!)

Many thanks,

Ariene