Data Logging Problem

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Tue Sep 30 17:59:50 UTC 2014

Ariene,

On the stimulus object that gets the response, what setting do you
use for PreRelease?  On the Procedure with that object, what setting
do you use for Process Pending Input Masks?  Is your stimulus object
the last object in your Procedure?

*If* your stimulus object is the last object in your Procedure, *and*
its PreRelease is greater than 0, *and* you have Process Pending
Input Masks set to "None", *and* a subject responds during the
PreRelease period, *then* E-Prime would fail to log the
response.  Beyond that I am out of ideas.

-----
David McFarlane
E-Prime training
online:  http://psychology.msu.edu/Workshops_Courses/eprime.aspx
Twitter:  @EPrimeMaster (https://twitter.com/EPrimeMaster)

/----
Stock reminder:  1) I do not work for PST.  2) You may reach PST's
trained staff (and other support facilities) at
https://support.pstnet.com .  3) If you do get an answer from PST
staff, please extend the courtesy of posting their reply back here
for the sake of others.
\----