Introduction

Émilie Pelletier emiliepelletier at GMAIL.COM
Fri Aug 29 12:07:48 UTC 2008

I just suscribed to the list and following David Boromisza-Habashi's call,
let me introduce myself briefly:

I am a first-year PhD student in the communication department at the
Université de Montréal. I am interested in discovering the tensions and
conflicts generated by a plurality of languages "in" an organization and the
ways these tensions are negotiated. My research methods are
observation/shadowing and semi-directed interviews, and I would like to find
ways to involve participants differently, such as with personal diaries. I
am also extremely interested in exploring new writing methods.

Émilie Pelletier, PhD student
Département de communication
Université de Montréal