EoC Publication Bulletin

David Boromisza-Habashi dbh at COLORADO.EDU
Wed Nov 17 19:41:31 UTC 2010

Dear All,

Inspired by a variety of conversations at this year's NCA convention I
would like to start an EoC Publication Bulletin on this list. My plan
is to contact list members via ETHNOCOMM once a year, ask everyone to
e-mail me references to recently published work conducted in the EoC
tradition, and then post the list on ETHNOCOMM.

Allow me to use this opportunity to ask all of you to send me
(dbh at colorado.edu) references to your own *recent* (2009-2010) work
and to other *recent* publications drawing on the EoC tradition. I
will post the results of this query (i.e., the first "issue" of the
EoC Publication Bulletin) after the Thanksgiving holidays.

Thank you all very much in advance,

Cheers, DBH

--
David Boromisza-Habashi, Ph.D.