EoC Publication Bulletin

Donal Carbaugh carbaugh at COMM.UMASS.EDU
Fri Nov 26 16:27:31 UTC 2010

Hi David,

This is a great idea! Here are some citations; there's a bunch in-press too,
but we'll wait to send them into the next bullletin!

Thanks so much for doing this!!

Happy Thanksgiving.

Donal

Michael Berry. (2009). The Social and Cultural Realization of Diversity: An
interview with Donal Carbaugh. Language and Intercultural Communication, 9,
230-241.

Donal Carbaugh, (2010). Resituating cultural studies in communication:
Cultural discourse analysis. In Claudio Baraldi, Andrea Borsari, Augusto
Carli (eds.), Hybrids, Differences, Visions: On the study of culture (pp.
101-116). Aurora, Colorado: The John Davies Group.

Donal Carbaugh. (2009). Exploring cultural discourses in the news: Telling
stories differently. In D. Yang (ed.), Intercultural Communication, Media
Ethics, and Professionalism: Essay Collection (pp. 567-580). Wuhan
University, China, December 9-10.

Donal Carbaugh. (2010). An Intellectual History of Language and Social
Interaction Research in Communication. In W. Leeds-Hurwitz (ed.), A Social
History of Language and Social Interaction Research (pp. 369-384). Hampton
Press.

 Donal Carbaugh. (2009). Coding personood through cultural terms and
practices: Silence and quietude as a Finnish natural way of being. In
Richard Wilkins and Pekka Isotalus (eds.), Speech Culture in Finland (pp.
43-61). Lanham, Maryland: University Press of America.

Richard Wilkins and Pekka Isotalus (eds.). (2009).  Speech Culture in
Finland. Lanham, Maryland: University Press of America.

Online:

Donal Carbaugh. (2010). Codes and Cultural Discourse Analysis. Oxford
University Press Bibliographies online.

Donal Carbaugh. (2010). Ethnography of Communication. Oxford University
Press Bibliographies online.