[Ethnocomm] Ethnocomm archive

David Boromisza-Habashi david.boromisza at colorado.edu
Tue Feb 23 18:38:51 UTC 2016

Hi All,

In response to a message from a subscriber this morning I would like to clarify that ALL messages sent to the Ethnocomm list are archived, including the messages about the e-seminar I sent out prior to February 1 with the link to Tamar's essay (http://bit.ly/1PKOaUG<http://bit.ly/1PKOaUG).>). The archive is organized by month and year. In my email yesterday I linked to the archive of messages from February 2016 given that the official start date of the e-seminar was February 1.

The full Ethnocomm archive is available to everyone here: http://listserv.linguistlist.org/pipermail/ethnocomm/ .

Cheers, David

--
David Boromisza-Habashi, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Department of Communication, University of Colorado Boulder