Fwd: question

Karl V. Teeter kvt at FAS.HARVARD.EDU
Wed Feb 2 15:54:25 UTC 2000

Monica, I can give you a term used very privately in Sicilian:
picionneddu.  Literally, "my little pigeon". Used as a fond term for (1)
the female sexual organs and (2) an intimate endearment, used by either m
or f for a loved one.
         I saw you at a distance at the LSA, where I was with Anita, and
regretfully did not have the chance to say hello, I hope you are doing
well.  Cheers, kvt