Language, Interaction, and Social Organization Final Call

dina dahbany-miraglia ddmqcc at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Wed Feb 12 02:15:50 UTC 2003

hi valerie. here's another e-mail with the title page and abstract in .rtf. dina
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Valerie
  To: FLING at LISTSERV.LINGUISTLIST.ORG
  Sent: Sunday, February 09, 2003 9:02 PM
  Subject: Re: Language, Interaction, and Social Organization Final Call

  Hi,

  If you emailed it in, I haven't received it.  If you sent it in as hard copies, then you might want to ask the president and/or co-president.  You can reach them at lisograd at mail.lsit.ucsb.edu.  Hope that helps.

  Valerie Sultan

    hi. sent my materials in last week. did you get them? dina dahbany-miraglia