T0p Quality S0ftware at the L0west Possible Priice from Shipman's S0ftSh0p

Roland Vaughan elzlytlfqxhata at SACBEEMAIL.COM
Thu Jun 17 12:39:01 UTC 2004

Consult. To seek another's approval of a course already decided on.
A good scare is worth more than good advice.
Jump into the middle of things, get your hands dirty, fall flat on your face, and then reach for the stars.
To advise is easier than to help.
Never mind your happiness do your duty.
He who believes is strong he who doubts is weak. Strong convictions precede great actions.
Go for it now. The future is promised to no one.
The only source of knowledge is experience.
For what is liberty but the unhampered translation of will into act?
The person that loses their conscience has nothing left worth keeping.
A hen is only an egg's way of making another egg.
I sometimes give myself admirable advice, but I am incapable of taking it.
But the peasants -- how do the peasants die?
The universe is full of magical things patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper.