T0p Quality S0ftware at the L0west Possible Priice from Lara's S0ftSh0p

Diego Lusk ZFFGHDKK at WEB.DE
Fri Jun 18 08:58:43 UTC 2004

A good swordsman is not given to quarrel.
The fact that it had never been done before made it even more irresistible.
Unless the theatre can ennoble you, make you a better person, you should flee from it.
While we look to the dramatist to give romance to realism, we ask of the actor to give realism to romance.
If you've enjoyed a little and endured a lot, you've really done pretty well.
Thought is the organizing factor in man, intersected between the causal primary instincts and the resulting actions.
People who cannot recognize a palpable absurdity are very much in the way of civilization.
Death comes to all But great achievements build a monument which shall endure until the sun grows cold.
Animals are such agreeable friends, they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms.
Love, the quest marriage, the conquest divorce, the inquest.
I want to be all used up when I die.
Ability is sexless.
A good man dies when a boy goes wrong.
Experience which was once claimed by the aged is now claimed exclusively by the young.