Process-morpheme stems

Nicholas Kibre 6500njk at UCSBUXA.UCSB.EDU
Mon Oct 30 23:36:15 UTC 1995

As someone with an interest in morphological form, this question is quite
interesting to me. But I'm having trouble thinking of what such a thing
would be; what would a process morpheme root's process be carried out on?

Nick Kibre, UCSB

_              Nicholas Kibre --- 6500njk at ucsbuxa.ucsb.edu              _
        Adran Ieithyddiaeth, Prifysgol Califfornia, Santa Barbara