Q: course ideas - Lg & Culture, Lgs of the World

Enrique Figueroa E. efiguero at CAPOMO.USON.MX
Wed Apr 16 20:43:33 UTC 1997

No argument about THAT, if you reread me! Problem is: haven't the
students the right (and isn't it convenient for them as students) to be
given information as to a) other possible approaches, beside the one
preferred by the teacher, and b) the proper historical and scientific
frame to which refer the selected (imposed?) *modeling model*...?

Max E. Figueroa