Q: course ideas - Lg & Culture, Lgs of the World

PAMELA PRICE KLEBAUM klebaum at UCLA.EDU
Fri Apr 18 02:05:27 UTC 1997

        I had a course that covered myriad theoretical approaches to
first language acquisition. It is very hard to do that -- each student
was assigned one chapter/one approach.  A "history of linguistics" would
be good, and it is offered at UCLA periodically.

        PPK