esoteric and highly formalized rules

Enrique Figueroa E. efiguero at CAPOMO.USON.MX
Sat Apr 19 15:54:22 UTC 1997

Voila! This dialogue reflects very weel what I have just pointed out in a
language itself (in people's minds) ... versus... RULES2= a set of (the
linguist's) "representations" of the
"output"... RULES3= [NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH RULES1!!] the
linguist's attempt at reproducing, modeling or interpreting the alleged
RULES1...
Max