innate

Lise Menn, Linguistics, CU Boulder lmenn at CLIPR.COLORADO.EDU
Fri Apr 25 00:16:37 UTC 1997

Nobody I know of, including people who have been cited as making such
claims in the past, now holds this strong a position, because it is so
biologically unlikely. Most of the properties of an organism that are
demonstrably under strong genetic control nevertheless involve the
interaction of multiple genes.