Innate

Enrique Figueroa E. efiguero at CAPOMO.USON.MX
Fri Apr 25 01:05:43 UTC 1997

I hope everyone will take appropriate notice of this important
distinction. I would consider necessary, however, to subdivide Innate 2
(or, else, to explicitly discriminate its nuances): not everything
"innate 2" is related to the *mind*. This might seem trivial, but I
reckon it isn't...
Max