Schadenfreude in other languages

Enrique Figueroa E. efiguero at CAPOMO.USON.MX
Wed May 7 09:17:52 UTC 1997

Regocijarse is very close to gozar and the rest, so it's OK as a synonym.
As for *regodearse*, it adds a new nuance (one of "lingering", of
repeatedly enjoying), as I see it. This is probably because of the *re-*
component. Vale. ME